Accuracy and Security of Customer Information Qwick-AID® makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the customer information it maintains is accurate, timely and secure. Please note that we do not store credit card information as a cookie on either our server or on your computer. Qwick-AID® will monitor and adopt, as appropriate, new technological developments that are designed to aid in ensuring the accuracy and security of customer information. Qwick-AID® enforces its policies in regard to gathering, access and use of personal customer information by its employees and authorized third parties.
Personally Identifiable Information Qwick-AID® World Wide Web sites collect personally identifiable information (such as name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address) from Web site visitors only when visitors voluntarily provide such information herein. Qwick-AID® site visitors who do not want their personally identifiable information collected online are asked not to submit such information to Qwick-AID®. Qwick-AID® Web site visitors are informed that when they provide personally identifiable information online, that information is kept within the Qwick-AID® family of businesses. Visitors are further informed that, unless specifically stated otherwise, the personally identifiable information may be stored and used by Qwick-AID® to better understand its customers’ needs, to improve our products and services, and to contact customers regarding offers that may be of interest to them. If Qwick-AID® Web site visitors previously provided their e-mail addresses to Qwick-AID® and would like to have their e-mail addresses removed from Qwick-AID® e-mail mailing lists, please send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the unsubscribe function contained at the bottom of any marketing email we may send. Qwick-AID® informs such visitors that it will use reasonable efforts to delete their email addresses from its existing files.
About Customs, Duties & Taxes
When ordering from Qwick-AID®, you're responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. The destination country may subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levy orders shipped outside of the United States. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can’t predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
COMPANY RETURN POLICY:
• Due to obvious health reasons we may not be able to accept returns for the following reasons:
- Opened Products
- Damaged Unit Cartons
- Items with moisture damage
- With obvious soiled packaging
- Wholesale/Distributor Orders with custom packaging/labeling with Country
- Specific Languages are non retunable/refundable
To qualify for a return please note the following:
• Upon receipt of your return information (see form below), Qwick-AID® may provide you with a return merchandise authorization (“RMA”). Your request for an RMA must be submitted to Qwick- AID within 7 days from the date of purchase.
• In order to receive a refund for the purchase price, non-defective items must be returned unused with the original packaging and materials intact. All returns of any kind within 14 days must have original packaging and materials intact.
• To be accepted, all returns must have a valid RMA number written on the return label.
• All retail items for return must be shipped to Qwick-AID®’s warehouse address as listed on the RMA.
• All retail items for return must be shipped to us within 7 business days of receiving the RMA.
• Please be aware that our warehouse address is different than our business address. All returns sent to our business office will be rejected and returned to you at your expense as we do not have the capability to handle your return at our business location.
Obtaining an RMA
• Customer can obtain an RMA by calling our customer service representatives at 949.496.9400.
Freight for Returned Products
All retail products returned to Qwick-AID® should be packaged to prevent damage in shipping and insured against damage or loss. Qwick-AID® assumes no liability for damage to products shipped to us. You are responsible for all freight charges and product damage incurred during shipment to and from Qwick-AID®, except for products shipped due to our processing error or defective products. Returned products without an RMA will be refused.
Orders are processed through our system immediately after the order is finalized. Accordingly, we
are unable to cancel completed orders and such merchandise may be returned in accordance with
our return policy. Wholesale/Distributor Purchase Orders with custom packaging/labeling that is Country Specific are not returnable and may not be cancelled after customer approves packaging artwork and text for Country Specific Languages.
Receiving a Refund
Orders are processed through our system immediately after the order is finalized. Accordingly, we are unable to cancel completed orders and such merchandise may be returned in accordance with our return policy. Wholesale/Distributor Purchase Orders with custom packaging/labeling that is Country Specific are not returnable and may not be cancelled after customer approves packaging artwork and text for Country Specific Languages.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time, and will post any changes to this Policy as soon as they take effect. If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, feel free to contact us.